At Deeson Group we’re hiring.
We work across digital and print to deliver top quality projects for an exciting range of clients that includes big names like Johnson & Johnson, ITV and Robbie Williams.
At the moment we’re recruiting to three roles:
Our project managers / producers work with clients and the internal teams to deliver high quality results on time, every time.
They liaise with clients, help specify features and provide accurate estimating and planning information.
A combination of deep industry experience combined with planning and analysis skills is required to provide leadership to both clients and project team.
You’ll have credible commercial experience in delivering comparable digital projects, ideally using an Agile (Scrum) methodology.
We’re looking for a designer with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create something special. Versatility and flexibility are important, as well as a real passion for design and creative thinking.
Specifically you’ll have experience in:
- translating requirements into a user interface via wireframes
- working with UX teams
- creating stunning web layouts in Photoshop
- building responsive front-end templates
- collaborating with development teams to integrate front-end code into CMS templates
We are seeing increasing demand for integrated digital marketing services from our existing clients and from new clients. This new role will help us provide a broader range of digital marketing services including on and off-site SEO, analytics and online advertising.
We’re looking for someone that is:
- great at web analytics and evaluation (ideally with Google Analytics IQ)
- knowledgeable and comfortable with Google Webmaster tools
- Google Adwords certified
- visible and credible on social media
- interested in social media, content marketing and the next big thing
- comfortable with data, analysis and evidence-based thinking
- able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues through written reports, blogs, presentations and conversations
- always researching trends, analysing and communicating knowledge to with clients and colleagues
All three roles are based in Canterbury and salaries are negotiable.
Plus we’re a friendly bunch to work with. And do groovy stuff like our recent charity picnic.
Interested? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself.