We’ve got a vacancy in the Communications and Marketing team at Medway Council – for a Senior Communications Officer (Marketing).
It’s a two year contract role to help plan and deliver the council’s marketing programmes on behalf of council service areas.
You’ll be able to conceive and deliver high quality marketing programmes as well as providing marketing advice and support to council services.
Ideally you will have/ be:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent (or relevant experience)
- A CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (or IDM equivalent)
- Experience of developing marketing campaigns/initiatives from concept to implementation
- Experience of using a range of offline and online marketing techniques in the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Experience of using a website content management system
- Experience of working in a busy marketing environment with multiple projects at the same time
- Experience of monitoring budgets
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of client / account management
- Experience of proofreading and checking to a set styleguide
The deadline for applications is approaching fast – next Friday, 6 January 2012.
You can read more and apply online here.