The third instalment of the Don’t Panic Guide to Social Media conference series is happening in London on Wednesday, 1 April.
I’ve spoken at the previous two outings in London and Manchester and enjoyed the range of perspectives the conferences had on social media, with speakers from agencies, corporates, local government and the police service. I’ve always learnt a lot and have met some really interesting people.
April’s conference features a similar line-up to previous conferences, including:
- Stephen Davies from 3WPR
- Graham Goodkind of Frank PR
- Marshall Manson from Edelman
- Chief Inspector Mark Payne, West Midlands Police
- Robin Wilson from McCann Erickson
- Stuart Bruce from Wolfstar
- and me talking about our work at Medway Council
It all takes place at the Barbican in London – tickets available now with an early-bird discount at £245 (excluding VAT).
Check out the details here.