Over at Tinderhouse we’re hiring.
With exciting in-house projects like MapMyTracks and Tinderhouse Publishing, as well as a varied and established client base, this is a great opportunity for an experienced web developer or designer to join the team.
Here are the details:
Tinderhouse is seeking to employ an experienced website developer/designer that has a complete understanding of producing accessible XHTML and CSS website solutions. This is a permanent position based in Whitstable, Kent. The successful candidate will work within the existing team to deliver various client projects. The job would include:
- Working closely with the client to deliver the project to their exact needs;
- Use of our project management system to ensure the client is kept up to date;
- Development using PHP/MySQL to create applications for the client whilst; adhering to our existing style and coding standards; and
- Short- and long-term maintenance of completed projects.
The following skills are considered essential for this position
- Excellent XHTML and CSS experience
- Understanding of developing with PHP
- Experience with MySQL as a database of choice
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
An understanding of web site accessibility would be an advantage.
- Position available immediately.
- This position is based in our Whitstable office and is not open to those wishing to work remotely.
- Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of existing experience, two project references (including contact details for clients).
- Only direct applications for this position will be considered. All applications from recruitment agencies will be disregarded outright.
Plus of course Whitstable’s a lovely place to live, and the office is only a three minute walk from the sea.