Given there’s an end-of-term feeling around the office at the moment, I suppose it’d be OK to take five minutes out to respond to my tagging by Richard Millington.
In case you’ve missed it, the idea is that you write five things that other bloggers wouldn’t know about you, and then tag five other bloggers to do the same.
Having spotted a post about sharing a bit more about yourself on Problogger yesterday I can see a bit more value in this too, so here goes:
- At the age of 20 I was qualified to fly a light aircraft solo (I can’t anymore…).
- The first record (yes, vinyl) I got was Julian Lennon – Too Late For Goodbyes. It was free with tokens from a breakfast cereal I think (I was eight at the time).
- In my first job I was responsible for buying (among other things) feminine hygiene products for a High Street retailer, so I’m willing to bet I know more about towels and tampons than any other male blogger out there (just watch someone now point me to a male feminine care blogger – it’s all about niches after all!
- I enjoy running and cycling, have run several half-marathons and one day would love to run a marathon.
- I have a degree in geography, which isn’t particularly relevant to marketing and PR, but seemed like a good idea at the time.
So now you know!